Do you feel happy and calm every day?
“and breathe…” can help even the greyest Monday morning feel brighter.
“I’m so grateful for the little bit of happiness in my inbox each morning!”
I know what it feels like to wake up and not want to get out of bed. To be on the brink of tears from morning til night. To be so overwhelmed by emotions that you feel like you are drowning. I battled with depression very early on in my teaching career and managed to develop strategies to overcome these emotions.
It’s time to make a change. You deserve more.
“and breathe…” is an interactive mindfulness programme which supports you every day.
You don’t need to be struggling to benefit from the daily mindfulness lessons provided in the newsletters, perhaps you are just looking for a manageable and easy way to learn mindfulness so you can introduce it at school?
With “and breathe” you will receive:
- A daily message of encouragement which will include specific techniques and strategies to help you smile, and guide you to build your own personal mindfulness practise.
- Access to a safe, supportive, private members-only, Facebook group where you can share any current struggles whilst being supported by teachers who understand.
- Topical Facebook Live videos to address any relevant issues.
- A growing library of relaxation resources for you to dip into.
- Extra little gifts at random intervals to put a smile on your face.
- Access to me when you need that extra bit of support on challenging days.
- The opportunity to make “and breathe…” whatever you need it to be.
If you want to feel valued, supported, cared for, uplifted, positive, and generally calmer and happier, “and breathe…” is for you.
All this to help you feel relaxed and in control for less than 35p a day!
What others are saying about my work:
“I’ve struggled a lot this week…your morning messages of love have meant a lot! Can’t wait for more ❤👍”
“Thank you for your generosity by sharing such a great resource”
“Your words about ‘not being failure’ meant a lot as that’s what I’ve been battling in my head”
“Once in the presence of Kate, either physically or virtually, you will experience a healing in one way or another…”
Please visit my T&C’s for more information