“Your lesson plans are great! Thank you so much for making them so affordable, they have been invaluable”
There are now three options for buying my mindfulness resources:
- You can sign up to my Premium Membership and get all my lesson plans, MP3s and my whole school mindfulness programme “Calmer Classrooms” and whole school access.
- You can sign up to my Standard Membership and get all my lesson plans and MP3s for a massively discounted rate and all the lesson plans I create for 12 months too.
- You can buy individual lesson plans and cherry pick the ones which are suitable for your topics and class from the growing library of resources.
You can find out more about Calmer Classrooms my whole school mindfulness based programme here.
When you sign up to either of my subscriptions you also get access to a secure, private Facebook group where I am available to answer questions and help you with any issues you may have.
My lesson plans include:
- full explanations of all the techniques used
- links to useful videos
- lists of any resources you may need (although these are very rarely things which aren’t found in any classroom)
- a plenary
- a fully editable child and teacher assessment sheet
- and some even include an MP3.
You can also earn money when you recommend my subscriptions to others with my Calmer Classrooms affiliate programme (unfortunately this isn’t available with individual resources although there is a 5% discount if you share on social media).
Every time someone you refer buys a subscription to either of my packages you will receive 25% even on renewals.
Are interested in signing up to earn money by referring others to my
If you need a daily pick me up…
Do you feel happy and calm every day?
“and breathe…” can help even the greyest Monday morning feel brighter.
“I’m so grateful for the little bit of happiness in my inbox each morning!”
I can help your school
“The children really enjoyed the session. They have simple techniques to use, especially in the lead up to the SATs”
Mrs Jennifer Seabright, Y6 and Deputy Head, Oldham
I love giving teachers the strategies they need to tackle their own stress levels, and the anxiety and stress their pupils may be experiencing.
Are concerned about yourself or a colleague?
Do you just want to give your children the life skills they need to leave calm and mentally strong lives?
I can help.
I offer a range of services. From Staff INSET sessions to early years techniques to help keep our youngest children calm and everything in between. If there is something you need help with then get in touch. What is important is that we are caring for everyone in our schools. From the Headteachers down to our smallest nursery children. We must keep stress at a healthy level, and enable everyone to feel happy about going to school every day.
My most popular sessions by far are my SATs relaxation lesson and my Staff Wellbeing INSET but these two issues are just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to emotional health issues in schools.
In order to enable me to help as many teachers as possible I have created a range of Mindfulness and Relaxation Lesson Plans and MP3s which are very affordable and can be downloaded instantly from my Resources Page. If you would like to see examples of the sort of techniques used in these lessons there are some free downloadable lesson plans on my blog too which are slightly less detailed but give you a good idea of what to expect.