BOOK KATE TO SPEAK AT YOUR EVENT
Call 07736455979 or email email@example.com
Over the years Kate has talked at everything from local support groups to large conferences. Local Over 55s groups to Medical conferences to London MCM Comic Con. She really doesn’t have a niche.
Kate is available to talk about a range of topics, including:
- Mindful Living – Kate explains how you can improve your life and wellbeing using mindfulness in just minutes every day.
- Mental health in the workplace – How not caring for your mental wellbeing at work can impact on your productivity and why employers need to be making resilience and mental wellness a priority.
- Relaxation in Schools – Why it is so important that we begin to teach mental health alongside physical health in schools.
- Teacher wellbeing – How teacher wellbeing is an international crisis waiting to happen and what we should be doing to support these vital professionals.
- Jedi Mindtricks for Business – Kate explains the many mental health “baddies” that can beat you as a business owner or employee and what you can do to fight those demons and be happier and more productive in the workplace.
- My Life with Acromegaly – How my diagnosis and relative recovery from a pituitary tumour has helped me to have a very different mindset going forward.
- Energy Healing – The world is waking up to the fact that there are many elements of our universe that we may not be able to see but that can have a mind-blowing effect on your life, including the ancient practise of energy healing. Kate talks about her experiences with this magical practice.
- and much more.
If you are interested in me coming to talk at your event you can email me: firstname.lastname@example.org or use my contact form.
“I can honestly say we were visited by a breath of fresh air yesterday, our speaker Kate Beddow, the Mixer’s attention was totally captured by what Kate had to share with us”
Lorna – Tuesday Mixers Club, Stafford
“You were a perfect way to close a fab conference, certainly I only heard good feedback”
Rachael Olley – CCPA
Talking at the CCLG Conference in Leeds in 2014. My first big audience. I have overcome my fear of technology now – practise makes perfect! I now use Powerpoint with 90% of my talks and yes I am still an energy healer but over the last few years I have really spread my wings and now offer so much more to my audiences.